Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jonathan's first day of school.

Third post of the night!! WOOHOO I'm on a roll! Hehe..

So Monday Jonathan started Toddler Time class.. it's a mommy & me class where we are together the whole time and it is semi-structured but lots and lots of fun. Jon was so excited to finally get to go to school and carry his own backpack!!

The class is in the same building as Ali's preschool so we are literally right across the hall every Monday morning. Oh! And the best part -- it is free!! They waived all fees for Jonathan because I am also the ASL interpreter in class for a deaf momma.. it's my first paid interpreting job!! The class is 9am to 11am and fun fun fun.. the kids get a chance to be creative and interact. Jonathan fit right in.
Ok, I have more to post about but I am pooped. I will try and get on here more often.. if I can pry myself away from that darn game.. Aarrrrr

1 comments:

Molly said...

He looks excited:)
I just sent off my youngest to preschool. She loves it:)

 
template by suckmylolly.com