Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tis the season..

for COLDS! Sigh.. This time Jonathan started it..passed it to Matt.. not far behind was Alissa. So far *KNOCK ON WOOD* I have been ok.. but we will see. Poor Alissa has been hit the hardest, she has had a nasty cough and now her eyes got the virus. I'm pretty sure her ears are plugged too, either that or she is quickly becoming deaf. Alissa missed her first day of swimming yesterday and her first day back to school from spring break today! YIKES.. hopefully she is well enough tomorrow to swim. We shall see. Jonathan and Matt are fully recovered.

Nothing much else new around here.. Matt zipped through his orientation phase at work and has hit the road officially for PHASE I. PHASE I = Riding with another deputy and asking questions PHASE II = Riding with another Deputy but doing all the work PHASE III = SOLO. This is a simplified version but I think pretty accurate? He will be working day shift for awhile 6-6 and it is so nice having him for dinner every night!! It motivates me to cook fancy meals :)
Oh yes, how could I forget.. out of the blue on the 28th IT SNOWED!! What the?? Here is Ali watching the snow (I swear it is coming down you just can't see it in that picture)


Oh why not..how about a quick video?? :) SNOW! On spring break? In Oregon? Hmm..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com