Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve!


Christmas Eve morning we headed to Grandma Adams' house for yummy breakfast burritos and of course..presents!!!


The kids sat on the floor and opened their presents together. It was very cute and they were all on cloud nine.

Alissa even played us some Christmas tunes.
It was a wonderful morning! Full of laughter and family..nothing better.
Then we went home for Jon's nap and when he woke up the kids got to open their presents from mom, dad, and GG! Jonathan's favorite present was the bubble wrap (surprise surprise) followed by a very cute dump truck from GG! Mostly he was content to sit and pop the bubble wrap.

Alissa's favorite was her very own "My Pet Monster" that mommy found for her new in box on ebay!! Mommy had one as a kid..and since Alissa LOVES monsters, well it was the perfect gift!!


I had to get one for Jon too..so he got the original 1986 (the one I had located on the left) and Alissa got the 1991 version (it talks!) Where would I be without Ebay???
After we opened presents it was off the Grandma Davis house for..you guessed it..MORE PRESENTS! Unfortunately I left daddy in charge of taking pictures.. sooo.. this was all I could scrounge up. I will have to get more pictures from someone elses camera!! Although, Grandpa does look thrilled to get his new hat. Hehe.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Too cute! Only Jon and Ali would have pet monsters, LOL! I love the look on Jon's face while he pops the bubble wrap... a classic!

 
template by suckmylolly.com