Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2008

Woke up Christmas morning and both Matt and Jonathan had terrible colds.. can you tell?? But that didn't stop Jon from being excited to open up his gifts from Santa. He asked for ball-balls this year (big surprise) and was thrilled that he got them! Alissa asked for Scooby Doo Haunted House game... I wish you could have seen the look on Santa's face. He said, "Really? That's what you want? That's ALL you want??" To which Alissa replied, "YES!" Hehe.. love my girl. So, here it is! Jonathan enjoyed holding every single present high in the air to show it off. And my patriotic little girl got the self waving flag that plays patriotic songs that she wanted. Every morning we play the Start Spangled Banner and she puts her hand on her heart all serious until the song ends. You go girl! Jonathan found his two favorite things in his stocking - Tic tacs and ball-balls! :)


And I got an extra special gift from Santa this year -- My own LAPTOP!!! Words cannot express how excited I was!!! I must have been a real good girl this year!

It was a fantastic Christmas morning.
We ended the day at Grandma Davis' house with the best Christmas dinner EVER! And of course yet again I did not have my camera. Oops. Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

That first photo is a riot! They both look so tired! Great photos.
Love, Mom

Laura said...

Hahaha, Hailey would LOVE that Scooby Doo game! Cool on the laptop...that was my present too =)! I don't know what we did to be so good, but I like it! Merry Christmas everybody!

 
template by suckmylolly.com