Friday, August 5, 2011

I chickened out, creative genius, giant bone, and all nighters.

So I was going to make a blog post surrounding a video I took of myself playing guitar to show my progress. I had every intention of posting the video. No really.. I did. But then I chickened out. I might try again.. but until then I wanted to share my little mummies -


 Gotta love two kids and a roll of toilet paper. Creative genius in action.
On a totally different note Alissa bought Pancake this bone yesterday... and today gave it to her. And poor Zena just kept giving me the eye.. the "But..but..I'm older and pitiful and you love me and *I* didn't get a bone" look.
 So... I went out to the freezer and pulled out this monster.
Her puppy eyes just lit up.. and I'm sure her tongue is frozen to the bone at this very moment. But she is a happy old dog.
On a final note got to hang with my mom for an all nighter last night/this morning because we took grandma to the ER and ended up transferred to Portland. What a cluster. Not really sure yet what it was but I know grandma is on her way home now. Yikesoroni. I thought when I woke up that I actually didn't feel to bad for being up until 5am.. now I feel it. Every minute of it. I'm going to go take a nap.
Until next time...
Goodnight.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com