Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ahh summer..finally

Alissa finally got to play in her pool.. and such a large pool it is LOL.. she keeps asking where her "BIG" pool went.. umm.. the dump. Giant plastic inflatable pools just don't last more than one summer. And this hard plastic one was the biggest I could fit in the van :) She had fun anyway while her brother took a nap. Her favorite thing is to splash Zena.. it's Zena's favorite thing too. Triton acted like he wanted nothing to do with the pool.. until we went inside. Then I hear splashing and playing and caught him on video -- I'll post that to his blog later.
We went to AC Gilbert house this morning and had a blast -- came home and put Jon down for a nap.. then made some yummy chocolate chip cookies -- tried the "raw" sugar and didn't turn out too bad.. then we played in the pool. Picked up Bethany for a trip to Wal-Mart and spent some time at her house with water grenades before heading back home to make Alissa's requested dinner - spaghetti! She wolfed down a ton of it and was off to bed. And now here I am trying to get back up to date with this thing :) Nothing new really.. Jonathan talks more every day. Alissa was a bit defiant today and tested mommy.. okay a LOT defiant..sigh.. some days I wonder if I will retain my sanity. I did. Barely. She is so much like her daddy it is scary at times. Luckily I love them both. Anyhow.. I'm off to watch Jumper (s?). Fun days!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com