Monday, June 2, 2008

Life after puppy..

Oh boy has it been busy. Triton weighed in an 22# when I brought him home last week.. today he was 30#, I weighed him three times because I couldn't believe it. Holy cow he is growing fast!! The kids adore him and he is a little character. I have been having fun taking his picture and posting them all over his blog :) Matt is doing well in academy, not his favorite thing but he will get through it. 15 more weeks to go!! :) I am scheduled to work every weekend the next few months, I love my job!
Jonathan discovered a deep love of giant strawberries yesterday.. since then he has consumed more than I care to think about -- glad he isn't allergic!! Hehe.. Really nothing else to report.. I'll try to take a couple pictures of the kids for the blog, poor Triton has been my subject this week :) I'll check back soon...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com