Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A camping we will go..

Not much new around here.. I work every weekend for four hours each day, not too bad!! Just found out Matt gets a much needed break from work and academy and gets vacation the first part of July, so we are planning a family vacation/camp out. It should be fun with two kids and two dogs!! :) Jonathan has a new trick -- he likes to climb into his highchair all by himself hehe.. speaking of climbing.. he climbs EVERYTHING. Drives me bonkers, but it has to be by himself too, no hand holding. Such a boy.. I'm used to my Ali who still insists we hold hands :) Kind of pitiful but that's all I have for updates.. no swimming now, no school.. we are free birds. Kind of nice. We all slept till 9 today, just because we could. All is well in the Davis household. Oh, here is a picture of Jon when I told him, "Say cheese" :

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for your comment! When I read that sentence from the book to my husband I did have tears in my eyes! He said "that's what I try telling you all the time!" for some reason it's just different reading it in a BOOK! LOL :) They might have the book at your library, or you could ask them to order it for you (if you don't win) :) It's so reasurring to know that we're not the only ones who have felt that way!

Laura said...

Haha, I'm sorry...I just have to laugh =)

 
template by suckmylolly.com