Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am FREAKED OUT!!

Okay people.. truly.. ever heard of a HOBO spider?? I think I have in the past but never gave them much thought.. I always worried about the brown recluse. HA! There are no brown recluse spiders in Oregon despite what people may tell you but there ARE their equivalent: HOBO SPIDERS! What prompted this post?? Well.. a week ago we found this great big ugly spider by our front door and Matt said to take a picture of it for identification.. so I did. And forgot about it.. until today when I was skimming through pictures and came across this:

He was the size of a small biscuit.. seriously huge.. I know its a HE thanks to the joys of the Internet.. I also know way too much about this spider who could be lurking in my HOUSE and coming out at night. I am generally not panicked by spiders.. until now. I am heading out to by some traps. I have the serious heebeejeebees right now. EW EW EW EW EWWWWW....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com