Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Doo For School!!

So how do you instantly watch your daughter look two years older?? Cut her hair!!

Alissa has been begging me for a week to cut her hair short.. so we did.
And this weekend we had girls night out and Alissa and I went to Applebee's then out for a pedicure! :) Ali got her finger and toe nails painted and had a blast!
We later went to the store and bought matching flip flops to show off our pretty toes. Ali picked this reddish orangish color (not my first choice!! LOL) and it turned out not too bad :) It was great taking some time out and just being with my daughter. She is such a neat kid - -so much imagination and so easy going. The guys hung out at home and played basketball with Jon's new hoop.

1 comments:

Laura said...

I know, that's what happened when I cut Hailey's hair too!!! She looks adorable though!

 
template by suckmylolly.com