Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello Sunshine.

Can you guess what's happening in the above picture? Probably not. This is me taking a picture while riding Alissa's bike with her on the back. Umm...ya.. this bike --> Alissa said "Mommy!! You look like a clown!!" Thanks baby! Now don't hold back! Hehe. We had a day full of sunshine last week and took full advantage. The kids had a blast.

Why does Jonathan look so happy in this picture? Notice a bit of mischief written on his face? Ya, that would be because when I took this picture he was running at me full speed.. why you ask??? To give me a hug?? Ooohh no.. to whack my with the blue Frisbee. Ahh my sweet two year old boy.

1 comments:

Laura said...

That bike picture is great! I bet Alissa was cracking up the whole time!

(BTW, I am glad I crack somebody up with all my long rantings =)

 
template by suckmylolly.com