Monday, February 23, 2009

Now I lay me down to sleep..

So I post a lot of the above cute siblings sleeping together posts.. and it occurred to me that some might imagine they do not have their own beds. Hehe.. well let me explain. What you see above is what I find most mornings because the kiddos always sneak into my bed some time in the AM for some cuddle time. One on each side of me. When I get up.. they tend to roll towards where I was and BINGO we have siblings sleeping side by side and cute pictures for my blog. Just to prove they do sleep in their own beds every now and again :) I took these pictures the other night. Jonathan manages to be "cool" even when asleep. Cuddle my stuffed ball? Never!

And Alissa always buries herself under her horses and what you can't see is her pink doggy and her kitty that she is hugging tight.

I love my kids. More than words could express. And I love to watch them sleep.. so peaceful. The closest thing anyone will ever see to angels on earth.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Ah, I never took too many sleeping pictures...always way too afraid to wake them up! Have you ever posted pics of Jon's room? I love the look of the walls! Hailey would sleep buried under animals (dogs) if I let her! Haha!

 
template by suckmylolly.com