Saturday, June 23, 2007

I got a job...


I cut my last blog short because I got motivated to do my slideshow.. it is almost finished, I just need to get it smaller then its current 14mb..oops.

In other family news...

I was offered a very part time job yesterday -- looks like I will be working Monday and Tuesday from 9-5 downtown, and Matt will hang with the kiddos. It will be a good experience for him.. maybe help him to appreciate what I do more ;) I also ran into some old friends from T-Mobile and they are trying to talk me into coming back to the call center as a manager -- ummm... no thanks. Although truthfully I would love to work again, but I chose to be a mom first.. so someday when the kids are older I will go back to the work force. I really can't understand how anyone could leave their babies 5 days a week for sooo many hours .. how sad for them to miss out on so much of their kids lives growing up.. and how sad for their kids missing out on that mommy time and love. Anyway. I understand some people have to leave their kids in daycare out of necessity, just sad. :(

Alissa is growing up so fast. She talks like a little adult already. She is also a bit of a control freak. She is out in the living room with Daddy right now reading stories.. well, Daddy is reading. I backed off on the phonics teaching for now, just seems a bit early.

Jonathan decided a few weeks ago that he is not interested in baby food anymore -- greeeeaaat. It was much easier to just grab a can and be done. Oh well, nothing but real food for my big man. He has four teeth by the way -- two top and two bottom. Still nursing, and luckily he doesn't bite.. he has a couple times but its been awhile.

Did I mention we have a beta fish that hates me? Seriously. I had never been attacked by a fish before.. guess I can say I have officially experienced everything. Stupid fish. Oh, and Ali named him Sparkle.. as opposed to say.. Psycho.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com