Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One of those moments..

Jonathan is asleep and Alissa was out finishing lunch so I came in to read some blogs.. I was reading Life With My Special K's when Alissa walked in and saw the picture of Kennedy in her halo. Alissa looked very concerned and asked me what was wrong with the little girl -- I told her she was very very sick and doctors were making her better. She asked what she could do to help her and I told her she could pray. This chokes me up even writing about.. she asked if we could pray together for the little girl and we bowed our heads and folded our hands and my sweet baby girl prayed the following, "Jesus can you please please help make that little girl all better...please... amen." She said this with such conviction I'm just sure God heard her. I've never before heard such a simple, innocent, heartfelt prayer. I believe there is nothing more powerful than a child's prayer. Wow.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com