Sunday, July 27, 2008

The awful HAG!

I love Mo's. I truly have a deep affection for that place.. even though it is always crowded and noisy and utterly chaotic.. it's just part of the beach experience you just can't miss.
After we feasted at Mo's on clam chowder and other misc. yummy things (ok, truth is I don't like clam chowder or anything else that comes from the sea, I had chicken. Laugh all you want.. but I enjoyed my chicken..hmph) we went outside to the pier with our left over french fries and other odds and ends and had a seagull feeding fiasco. Oh so much fun! They were very brave and ate right from our hands.. of course a couple times they tried to make off with my finger, but it was worth the pain for some good photos.. I think. After Mo's and seagulls we headed to Depoe Bay for some shopping -- ahh yes folks.. salt water taffy and carmel corn to die for.. throw in an old sea hag and life is complete.
After shopping we played on the beach were a very cooooold Alissa shows off her "Little Mermaid seaweed castle".. I was impressed.
Last but not least a short video of Alissa chasing the gulls.. think she was enjoying herself??? I agree.


Aunt Susan left the next day :( She will be missed.. hopefully we can entice her to return soon. The beach will be waiting. I'm sure the beaches in Maryland don't hold a candle to our lovely Oregon beaches.. at least that is in my never to be humble option.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com