Thursday, June 30, 2011

The great blog debate.

OK maybe it's not so great.. but it's on my mind so I'm going to pour it out into this cute little "Compose" box. I am thinking about where I want to go with this blog,. If I am going to bring it back from the dead.. do I want it to continue as it has always been.. or bring it back a wee bit different. Shall I continue to use it to document our lives with words and photographs. Or do I want to go deeper than that? Deeper meaning expose some of the things that dance around in my head.. my thoughts, opinions, dreams, disappointments. I know if I dive deeper I run the risk of judgement and I'm not sure if I want to go there or not. If it stays superficial.. simply a journal of our lives it is a bit more safe. But then why did I pick that quote to be up front and center on my blog years ago? I have stopped myself more than once from writing things on here.. I mean it IS a public blog. But...but...but.. not real sure yet.

Until next time..

1 comments:

Laura said...

IMO, but that's just me...I love hearing about your daily lives because we don't get to be there with you every day. And with you starting your new homeschooling journey (not that I have kept up with mine AT ALL) I would love to hear about it!! =) Mine was originally started to have a record of all the stuff I intended to scrapbook, then it would be there when I got to it, and darn it, if I was going to write it, I might as well share it =) BUT, that's my blog, not yours. =)

 
template by suckmylolly.com