Thursday, May 31, 2007

GROSS!!!!!!!

Ok, all you Ferrero Rocher fans -- you know, the yummy circle of chocolate with a hazel nut in the middle candy in the gold wrapper. WELL.. I decided I have done so good and it is my 1 month anniversary on this diet -- I decided to eat a Ferrero Rocher. I have a SEALED package of them calling my name. I selected my candy, opened the wrapper and guess what I saw??? HMM?? A WORM!!! A very much alive, wiggling, disgusting, meal worm lookin' WORM!! WHAT?! I put the candy in a zip lock baggy and I plan on shipping it back to the company with a letter. WTH?! (WTH = What the heck for those of you who don't know the lingo) I was so appauled. Maybe that's God's way of telling my I shouldn't be cheating on my diet? I got the message!! :) Anyways, just wanted to share. Next time you eat one of those.. check for WORMS first. Blah. I sent the candy -- worm and all off in the mail today. I will post with the response I get.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com