Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm in trouble..

Ok, so we just got home from Grandma Adams house and for the FIRST time Jonathan walked away from me.. and this kid took 11 steps!! Yes I know, I counted. Holy smokes!! He looked like a little old man, but he did it!! The trick is to let him walk away from me so that he doesn't try the Superman thing. WOW! He is only 9 mths old, it would be nice to have a tiny bit longer before babyproofing.. oh well. He is definately going to be my more challenging child :) I'm up for it. Guess I don't have a choice.

We had a great time at Grandma's house. Played some hillbilly golf with Tom and Debbie.. and lost. Miserably :) Spencer (Alissa's cousin) is adorable. Getting so big so fast. Where has all the time gone??

Alissa is making a baby food tower at the moment with all the jars of baby food we just got at Costco, I'm going to go help her now.

:)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com