Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Shrek 3

Hello again. Another fun filled Davis Day.. gotta love the "D" words ;) So we woke up at 8 today and played outside for most of the morning. I am going to buy Alissa a new tricycle because she has a problem working the pedals on the one she has -- kind of a funny design. Anyway, she had fun riding around the neighborhood with her little pink helmet on. We wanted to stick close to home in case Daddy woke up early -- he didn't. Ali went down for a nap at 2 and woke up at 5. When she woke up her and Daddy went to goodwill to drop off yet another truck load of junk -- YIPPEE!! I have the garage clean finally, just need to catch up on the laundry out there. After goodwill they picked up a Paddington's pizza -- yum. Yes, I cheated on my diet.. but after 12 pounds I figure I can be bad every now and then. After pizza I headed to Grandma Davis' house with Jonathan to drop him off so I could go to my ASL class at OSD (Oregon School for the Deaf).

Alissa stayed with Daddy and they went to go see Shrek 3 and hang out together. They went to the new Lancaster mall theatre and said it was AWESOME.. best theater in town! Stadium seating, reclining comfortable seats -- I can't wait to check it out myself. Matt said there were only 8 people in the whole theater for Shrek 3.. nice. Alissa got popcorn and "bubbley" -- Sprite-like product.. she was thrilled. And did you know they have booster seats for little ones? I didn't. Coooool.

So anyway they got home and Matt installed our bedroom air conditioner because tomorrow is supposed to be in the 90's. I also took out Zena's doggie door yesterday because she keeps getting into the trash can and dragging diapers outside -- YUCK. She ONLY does this in the middle of the night -- smart move for a stupid diaper-eating dog. So THAT will be no more after today. We figure we will just put the dog door in when we leave for long periods of time, other then that -- forget it. I'm tired of cleaning up messes in the morning.

Well, I'm off to bed and Matt is off to do some late-night Walmart shopping. He is always so thrilled to go at this hour and shop with all the "crack-heads". Hehe.. The things he does for a gallon of milk!! Until tomorrow..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com