Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just a quickie update..


So we are leaving Friday to go camping with a group of people, some friends and some I haven't met yet. Should be VERY fun. It will be a four day affair, and seeing as it is our first camp trip with the kids I am asking for extra prayers!! :) Seriously, it will be great. We will be going to Honeyman and have access to a boat! YIPPEE..

Hmm.. what else?! Oh yes, we have all been sick with a cold yesterday and today.. but luckily it is not too bad and we should be well be Friday.

Jonathan has 6 teeth now.. 4 bottom 2 top.

Funny story.. went to Costco today, and found some cute pj's. I held up a cute pink polka dot kitty pj and a frilly doggy pj to Alissa and asked her which one she wanted. Without hesitation she pointed behind me and said, "I want the dinosaur pj's mommy!!" LOL.. of course! What was I thinking. So I bought Alissa and Jonathan matching dino pj's.. toooo cute. I am so happy I have a tom boy.. frankly, I don't know what I would do with a girly girl because I was never one myself. Alissa is just the best. She loves bugs, dinosaurs, spiderman... lol.. But I must add that she is a devoted fan of Cinderella, so there is hope for her.

I'm off!! I'll take lots of pics of our camping trip and try to post some here. HASTA

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com