Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Quick update


Hello!! Life is busy busy! I am still taking calls for MVIS from 12-1 this week and next then I don't know if they will have work for me or not. Should be interesting.

Alissa is now taking an art class at AC Gilbert house called "Paint a Rainbow" its all paints. Lots of different activities, it is a great class. Today she made a picture frame and painted it, did a roller ball painting, painted by blowing on a glob with a straw, and her favorite was painting a cookie with different colored pudding and eating her art. Much fun. Alissa is also very much into imaginative play.. it is incredible to watch her make up stories.. she is quite a kid.

Jonathan is as wild as ever. He it signing much more clearly now (milk, more, dog, finished)and I can see that he loves to communicate! He is also voicing words more clearly. He says Daddy, not just dada. He also says doggy, ducky, kittykitty, Ali and a few more that only I can understand :) He also loves to climb on everything and the little booger is doing pretty good at walking down short steps (the ones on Grandma Adams deck). He shouldn't be walking now let alone climbing down steps on his own.. I'm in big trouble with this kid. Did I mention he loves to eat? And eat and eat.. Matt is going to be doing a lot of overtime to feed this kid when he is a teenager.

I am frantically trying to prepare for Jonathan's first b-day party.. the invitations are ging out tomorrow! Woo-hoo! It is neat to have a winter and a summer baby.

In other news, I am a little peeved at Costco. I went to the Salem Costco to buy a new bike and they were out, they looked up on their computer and sent me to Albany. I arrive at Albany and OOPS computer glitch.. I will need to go to Tigard now.. WTH?! Grrr.. I am not looking forward to the 1 hour drive, but I REALLY want this bike. Sooo life goes on. I'm not sure that I blogged about the bike thing yet.. I found a bike trailer for the kids on Craigs List for $150 -- it is a Burley d'lite in AWESOME condition.. and if you know what those are you know that what I paid is a steal. Sooo exciting. I had bought a bike at Walmart but didn't like the way the gears shifted.. so took it back.

So if you have made it this far in my rantings I will reward you with a funny story :) Alissa has a little Cinderella doll and she also has a tiny little "potty" from one of her dolls. Well, this potty is now Cinderella's to use and Alissa was playing with Papa (my dad) today with these items. She had Cinderella sitting down and doing her business and then she took her off the potty and pretended to dump it out on my dad saying, "I poured peepee on you!!" LOL.. She was cracking up, I'm not sure Papa was as impressed as I was with her creative imagination. Hehehehe..

Until next time.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com