Monday, January 28, 2008

Four.

Alissa had an awesome 4th birthday party!! It was soo much fun! Before I get to the party, here is Alissa before leaving for the swimming pool:


She is wearing the outfit GG sent her for her birthday -- she LOVES the Birthday Princess button. Perfect! And Jonathan wasn't left out -- he got a gift from GG too.. again, how fitting!!


So we headed out to Dallas Aquatic Center at 5 for some swimming. This is when we just got to the pool.. Alissa and Sasha sitting together very eager to get wet!!

This is my favorite picture of the night. Is that a happy girl or what?! I was so glad her wet suit still fits her.. she loves it! Oh, story of the wet suit.. we went to a garage sale last summer with GG and found this. I think I paid under $10 for it.. can't remember but it was real cheap. Awesome.

Here is Alissa after swimming for awhile and eating some cake -- she was getting pretty tired.

And here she is opening some presents. Lots of fun.
I didn't get a lot of pictures at the party because I was swimming with the kiddos and gave my mom my camera -- she was kind enough to get a couple shots for me. She got a ton of pics with her fancy camera -- I haven't seen these yet. I love this video!! Had to share..


The kids ended up swimming until 9pm when they closed the pool. They didn't want to get out of the water even then. Alissa stayed awake for the drive home - barely. When we got home both kids went right to sleep.. Alissa wanted me to take a picture of her "pretending" to sleep:

And then I snuck in a got one of her (about 1 minute later) REALLY asleep!! Hehe.. All and all it was a great day. The best part for me was that it was a very low maintenance party -- I didn't have to do any activities to amuse the kids, they just went swimming. Perfect.

2 comments:

auntie said...

Loved the pictures! Everyone must have had a great time. So glad her clothes fit. Love, GG

Laura said...

What a great party!! That wet suit is adorable! 4 years old is a big year. All of a sudden you realize, wait...look at how much older you are! Especially with her starting school soon, I bet you'll see so many new things. I like the Spiderman stuff, my niece is really into Spiderman too. Happy Birthday to Alissa!

 
template by suckmylolly.com