Monday, January 14, 2008

Still around..

Busy busy.. just popping in to say I am still alive. A bunch to update but I am wiped out. Been running around like crazy getting ready for Alissa's birthday party. It is the long awaited "princess" party!! WOOHOO!! Last year she wanted Spiderman so this is big progress for her!! :) We are going to have a pool party in Dallas at the Aquatic Center... really looking forward to it!! I decided to do "Evites" this time to save stamps plus it sends automatic reminders -- perfect!! I can't believe my baby will be four.. sigh. I'm sure I will write more on that subject later ;)

Matt had his tattoo treatment on the 11th -- I will update the tattoo sight tomorrow with pictures. Ouch.

Let's see.. latest Jonathan development: Now he refused to go to sleep unless mommy AND daddy lay down with him!! LOL.. I'm so glad Matt is off graveyard for awhile!! Speaking of.. found out he doesn't start his new job until March which is GREAT news for us because we can accumulate more overtime and stash some money away to get us by.

Alissa continues to grow and develop socially -- she makes friends wherever we go. She is probably going to be that "popular" girl in high school I always wished I could be. I'm so proud of her and her confidence.

I will load some pictures off my camera tomorrow so this blog doesn't look too plain ;) Until then.. still alive.. barely.

Take care.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com