Wednesday, January 30, 2008

School day school day...

Alissa found Daddy's giant screwdriver and thought it was the neatest thing ever. Had to get a picture.. :)
Alissa told me to get a picture of this.. poor dog :)

So tomorrow is Alissa's first day of school. Which explains why it is midnight and I still can't sleep, so figured why not blog. Hehe.. She bought a new backpack today and picked a toy for show and tell tomorrow because every Thursday will be show and tell. She wanted to bring her pegasis horse she got for her birthday. I will be sure and take pictures tomorrow of her ready for school. She will be going to school every Tuesday and Thursday from 9 - 11:30. I don't know what I am going to do with myself!! My plan is to dig the old jogging stroller out of the garage -- it hasn't seen any action since having Jonathan because we switched to the ol' Sit N Stand double stroller... and I am going to take Jon and Zena to the park for a walk if it isn't too miserable outside. It has been cold and snowy the last week. We shall see.

I better try and get some sleep!! I have some great pics from today but haven't gotten them off of my camera yet. Soon I promise!! :)

1 comments:

Laura said...

Hope Ali had a good day at school. Can't wait to hear about it =)

 
template by suckmylolly.com