Thursday, October 18, 2007

<3 Life is good.


This is a picture of the kids right before heading out to the pumpkin patch. Doesn't Jonathan look like a little soldier? :) It doesn't appear that my video is working in the last blog.. I keep retrying it but no luck. I will try again later, it is a cute video. Anyhow.. what has been happening?! Let's see...

This morning we headed to AC Gilbert house for Alissa's science class. We were supposed to learn about balloon's but apparently there was a problem with supplies so it was dinosaur day. Ali wasn't complaining. My favorite thing about her class is at the end the kids all find a carpet square to sit on and teacher reads them a book. The last two weeks Jonathan has run over to where Alissa is sitting and plopped down next to her. It is amazing because he sits quietly beside her and watches the book be read!! It is so odd because he is usually so nuts and all over the place. That boy loves his big sister!

Speaking of sibling love.. had a small issue today. It was actually the first time Jonathan got really in trouble. The kids were both trying to get at the same toy, when Alissa started pushing Jonathan away. As soon as she started pushing, Jonathan clamped down on her arm. That's right, it was a pitbull style lock jawed bite!! YIKES! I run over and have to pry his mouth open to get him to let go of poor Ali. WTH?! He has never bitten me or anyone else before so I wanted to make sure he knew this was a big no-no. I picked him up and sternly said "No biting!" and do you know what he did?!?! He lifted the back of his hand to his mouth and BIT HIMSELF!! I just looked at him and finally he started crying because he hurt himself. Crazy kid!! When I told him not to bite he had this defiant look in his eyes when he clamped down on himself. It was kind of nice because he taught himself that biting hurts, lol. Anyways, right after he finished chewing on his hand I told him "No biting!" And sat him by himself and walked away. He didn't like that very much and hopefully he got the message. We shall see.

By the way.. today is the very first day I am happy to report I have not seen a single moth all day!!! **CHEER** the last week we were still seeing one or two random moths.. now nothing!! Thank God it is finally over and the cycle is broken. With my luck I will open my closet and all of my clothes will be eaten from the other kind of moth.. knock on wood.

This evening my dad came over to watch the ball game (Boston and Cleveland) with me. I was really hoping the Indians would win and get this over with.. I am tired of seeing Boston in the World Series!! We had pork chops and green bean casserole for dinner -- yumm! I'm back on my atkins diet for awhile because I put on about 6 pounds and need to shed that so everything fits more comfortably again. :)

One last thing. If you are reading this and you have a blog yourself, leave me a comment and let me know what your blog address is (except Laura of course). If you do not have a blog, you should think about starting one.. I would love to know what is happening in everyone else's world too.

Take care!!

p.s. I just discovered this thing has spell check.. lol.. so for all of you tired of my typos it should get better from now on ;)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com