Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dance Baby Dance!

**SEE PART 2 FOR VIDEO** I'm thinking Alissa is long overdue for dance class, although I'm not sure she needs much instruction hehe... Alissa and Jonathan both go nuts for the rollerskates song and I finally caught one of Ali's performances on video. It brings me back to when I was a kid, my mom used to sing this song to me. I think my little girl is destined for the theatre.

I love God's sense of humor -- I have a little girl who looks just like her daddy but acts more like me (sweet and innocent ;)) and a little boy who looks like me but is a little rascal like his daddy. Veeeeeery funny God, but you got my order backwards!! Ahh but I feel blessed and wouldn't have it any other way. I never experienced true joy until I experienced it through a child... what an eye opener.

So while I am waiting for this video to upload I might as well tell you the funny Ali story of the day. So Alissa and I play this little game where I say...for example.. "You eat lizard feet" and Ali would respond with her own little "You eat____" and this goes on and on with Alissa and I cracking up at our own clever little jokes. Anyways.. it's fun and I figure it helps her imagination (not that it needs help).. Reason I write about it today is she came up with one that had both of us laughing to the point of tears. I was so proud of her originality. So it went something like this: Mommy: "Alissa... you eat slugs and snails". Alissa: "Mommy... you eat KITTY FARTS!!" LOL.. I about died. Kitty farts? Gotta love kids.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Aww, it was such a cute video, I only wish there was more!! I'll have to try that video thing.
P.S. Kitty farts?! Too funny!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com