Friday, November 9, 2007

OMG -- Happy B-Day to me!!

Ok.. just a real quick blog. I am so extraordinarily excited right now. For those of you who know me -- you know my hero is Dr. Laura. Dr. Laura (if you didn't know) is a radio talk show host. She talks about marriage, family, kids.. pretty much anything you might have issues with in your life she gives advice. She is a huge advocate for stay-at-home mommies. I absolutely LOVE Dr. Laura. In fact, the "I am my kids Mom" comes from her and her show. Anyways.. My birthday present?? THANK YOU MOM!! Dr. Laura is coming to Portland on January 19th AND I GET TO GO!!!!! This is more exciting to me then any concert or pretty much any show.. pitiful I know. But to get the chance to see Dr. Laura in person is going to be SO AWESOME! Hehehe.. I just needed to vent a little of my excitement so I can sleep. Life is good. I can't WAIT!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com