Saturday, December 15, 2007

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree..

My first time with a tree on top of my van (usually we take the truck), so I had to capture the moment:

Here it is!! We got a beautiful Noble this year!! Here it is before the decorations were hung:

Alissa taking a break from all the hard work and our finished product:

When Jonathan woke up he promptly removed all of Alissa's well placed ornaments from the bottom of the tree...

So our tree looks a bit bare on the bottom now, but what can you do with a toddler running around? :)
This all happened on the 13th.

For Matt's birthday I told Alissa she could design Daddy's cake.. so she did all of the work, the design is all hers.. Mommy just supervised and lent a hand when needed. I thought she did an awesome job!! Here it is:


Matt and I went to dinner alone at Red Lobster, where I got the steak :) I'm a land lover. Matt got king crab legs and snow crab legs and said they were yummy. Then we went to Matt's mom's house for Ali's cake and presents. Oh!! I totally forgot. For his birthday Matt was surprised with a new radio and speakers in his Honda (thanks to his brother's installation skills) and also Mark took our truck to Stayton to pick up a ton of pellets to save Matt the trip.. he was very surprised to say the least!! His other present of course was tattoo removal. He had his first treatment, I will spare the details and pictures for the other blog.

So today Matt stayed awake to hang out with us and we ended up on an adventure to Clackamas Town Center. That's a story for another day. I will tell you we ate at Chili's (my first time since there isn't one in Salem) and it was great! (Except for the bug in my water, but that's just my luck I suppose).

I'm sure I'm missing something here.. I should try and get on here more so I don't forget!! Hehe.. I'll post again soon.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com