Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Santa has come and gone...pics pics and more pics...

Oh so much to blog about!! Where to start?? First things first, I got a new hair cut!! Here it is:

I was feeling frisky so went with red.. hehe.. something different and fun, and it is only semi-permanent so will be gone in 6 weeks.. I was surprised Matt liked it!



Back to Christmas stuff.. and I warn you there are a ton of pictures! Christmas Eve Alissa received a letter in the mail from GG... this is her opening it:

And then discovering when you open the card it plays music:


She got a real kick out of that.


Christmas Eve evening we went to Grandma Davis' house to do our traditional opening of the presents.. wow.. it was a mountain of presents!! This is what it looked like before the opening began (keep in mind there were more presents in the other room):

The kids were only more then happy to dig in!! Here are a couple pictures of the gift opening:



It was craziness!! And oh so much fun. The kids got tons of neat stuff and had a blast ripping open presents.. gotta love Christmas.

Here's a couple random pictures I liked from the evening:


It's RUDOLPH!!
Matt hanging out amongst the presents:


YIKES!! BAD SANTA!! ;)


That about does it for Christmas Eve.. I forgot to get a picture of everyone standing together, shame on me!! :) Next time.. Moving on to Christmas day..



So first off the kids were so pooped from Christmas Eve they slept until almost 10am on Christmas day!! I know I know.. enjoy it while I can.. hehe.. This is how they looked right before waking up:


And then Alissa as she woke up saying, "Did Santa come Mommy??"



Sure enough.. the big man came.. this is what the kids saw when they stumbled out of bed together:

Ahh but wait!! There's more!! MOMMY got a surprise too.. apparently I was a REAL good girl this year because this is what surprised ME when I went out with the kids:



That's right, I got a new computer (which I am on now!! YEAH!) and new 22" flat screen monitor (WOW!) new printer, and I am STILL in shock!! It is the first computer we have ever owned that isn't a hand-me-down.. and let me tell you it totally ROCKS!! I am so excited and spoiled. Anyways, enough on me!! :) The kids had a fabulous time opening gifts and Alissa got the train set she ordered from Santa.. although her "Doctor Me Mommy" baby was a huge hit too. Here is me video taping Alissa seeing the presents for the first time (thanks Matt).



We went to Grandma Davis' house for Christmas dinner (YUM) and ate at about 2. After dinner and stockings from Santa we went to Dallas for more food hehe and a fun little gift exchange. It was a great Christmas, dare I say the best ever? :)



Oh, and my news I was going to share with everyone (thought I forgot did you??) I am going to be an aunt again!! YIPPEE!! It will be awesome having another baby around.. seems Jonathan didn't spend enough time as a baby, what's up with that? Now I need to get my baby fix elsewhere. :)


That's it for now!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG thought the photos were terrific! You all looked so happy and pretty/handsome. Wish we could have been there too. Love, Aunt Ember

Laura said...

Your hair looks great! I love it!

Wow!!! Check out all those presents!! I think you guys beat us for sure, and I thought we had a lot!

Wow, what a great surprise. New computer stuff is always nice. Your kids are so cute, I love watching them grow up!

Merry Christmas!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com