Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tattoo

So, getting ready for Matt's birthday Friday. His big gift this year is a loooong awaited tattoo removal. He goes in for his first treatment on his 29th birthday -- the 11 year anniversary of putting it on. That makes 11 years (minus a day or two) of regret. My mom and his mom both gave him a birthday gift of one months treatment (It is a 8-10 month process at one treatment a month). I hope our children learn from his mistakes and NEVER get a tattoo!! Temporary tattoos are awesome. Anything more, not so much. I took a picture of the tattoo tonight and will take more pictures as he goes to treatments.. I am thinking about posting a separate sight for just the tattoo removal so if anyone wants to learn about his experience (how much pain, how long treatments, etc etc) and see pictures of the progress leave me a comment and let me know, if there isn't much interest I will just document everything and not worry about posting it online.

In other news, Alissa has been much more excited about the mail man lately..lol.. her and Jon received a package from GG.. here they are opening it up:

Then Jonathan went right for the goodies:

While Alissa occupied herself popping the packing bubbles.

It was a string of the cutest Winnie The Pooh lights ever!! I asked Alissa if she would like to hang them outside, or on the Christmas tree.. and she says, "In my ROOM Mommy!!" .. Oh, of course..silly me. So the light are hanging over her window, they make a great night light(s).

I have much more to write about, but unfortunately my house needs me at the moment :)

HASTA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I sent those lights. What adorable pictures.I would also like to help Matt remove the tatoo, how much are the treatments? Love, GG

Laura said...

Aren't those lights cute ?! They sent us the same ones. That tattoo thing sounds awful! I never knew it took so long. Hope your Christmas season is going well. At some point this month we will be sending out a Christmas card =)

 
template by suckmylolly.com