Monday, March 17, 2008

Almost puppy time.. and more..

I am so anxious for the birth of the puppies!! She is due the 20th so any day now!! I am becoming obsessed with checking my email for any word.. as soon as she goes into labor we should be notified.. my poor nerves. :) The is bad enough I can't imagine waiting two months to bring him home..ach.. Here is a picture of momma dog one week ago.. notice the big belly? :)


In other news.. Alissa had swim class tonight and we signed her up for another 10 week session. She will continue to go Monday and Wednesday 6:35-7:05 in Dallas. I can't believe how well she is doing and how fast she is growing up.


Matt is enjoying the new job so far.. he had some excitement today.. man oh man this whole law enforcement thing is nuts. I really don't understand why anyone would choose the profession.. much be excess testosterone.. in any case I am very proud that he does what he does, if it weren't for men like him we would be in a lot of trouble.


Jonathan is as cute as ever.. growing too fast of course. He is still nursing and on target for the two year mark. Woo-hoo. After that I will be more than happy to reclaim my body. Here is a short clip of Jonathan.. he figured out how to make the ball go round and round..joy of joys. :)


Not much else going on really.. except I will be babysitting full time starting in April to earn the extra income we need during Matt's training. It should be interesting..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com