Saturday, March 8, 2008

A boy and his cat...

Yep.. this is how I found Jonathan yesterday morning. Snuggling with the cat and fast asleep. He is really turning into a little man. Repeating everything verbally and signing back everything. His newest accomplishment: opening doors. That's right he figured out the intricacies of a doorknob. Funny thing is with Alissa I never bothered with those child proof door knob covers.. I never worried about her escaping. Jonathan on the other hand.. he might escape. So I have a trip to Lowes due here soon. It is so cute how he discovered this new talent. He wanted in the bathroom to brush his teeth (he would brush his teeth ten times a day if I let him) and I said no. He was fiddling with the door knob when BAM-O the door opened.. and he looked at me with the most triumphant face I have ever seen. I could almost hear the trumpets going off in his head. He was a very proud and happy boy.
Alissa is doing excellent in school! They have a "take apart table", and have she has discovered what is inside all sorts of fun things, v.c.r's cell phones, cameras, phonograph player, computer keyboards. She has even learned the difference between a Phillips and a flat head screwdriver!

The teacher told them NOT to take things apart at home without permission...so far so good. Alissa said she tried to cut some wires but they were too hard..lol.
More later...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com