Saturday, March 15, 2008

"I LOVE YOU"

Jonathan's first sentence -- "I love you". He was saying it all morning and it melted my heart! :) He also sings his first song -- Happy Birthday to you. Yep.. the whole thing! It is so adorable. At Grandma Davis' house they have a birthday cake balloon with a candle on top and he sings Happy Birthday and then you have to blow out the candle on top. Over and over and over again. I will try and get a video of him soon to post.. just wanted to share!! :)
Oh, Alissa's new thing.. if you give her some food and she tried it and doesn't like it she says, "Oh, I'm just not impressed with that." Mahaha.. such a kid.
The kids are staying with Grandma Davis today while Matt and I go to finish up our little project.. I still haven't told about that yet have I?? Soon.
Until then...


1 comments:

Laura said...

I feel so special! I know what it is, woohoo! Anyways, that is so sweet...Drew is always saying I love you and it is great! It is right up there with his "peas" when he wants something. Just too adorable!

 
template by suckmylolly.com