Saturday, March 1, 2008

We are going to have a BABY!!

I am so ridiculously excited. Matt is teasing me that finally we will have a baby that looks like me. Pfft. Our baby is due sometime this month, not sure the exact date. Oh, before you start getting the wrong idea (hehe) our baby is a English mastiff puppy!! We won't be able to take him (yes, IT'S A BOY!! Hehe) home for 8 weeks :( But the breeder will be sending us photos and video every week. Now I understand how adoptive parents feel as they wait for their baby to be born. I will post more on this later.. I am off to work on that family project I mentioned awhile back. More details to come!! :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!! What a cute little puppy it will be. I love their ginormous feet! But those will be some big poopy diapers =) I am sure the kids will just love him.

Jill Brochard said...

Sneaky sneaky!! I was so confused at first!! Congrats on the new puppy!

 
template by suckmylolly.com