Thursday, May 1, 2008

She's a fish!

Alissa graduated this week from her swimming class. I thought she would repeat the little kids class.. umm.. teacher says to bump her to level 2. Now, this all sounds great.. but I'm not sure I am ready for this. She would be swimming with kids 5-6 years old and REALLY swimming. Sigh.. I must let go and not baby her.. so I signed her up. Starting Mat 5th she is in the big leagues. :) Here she is in her last class:
I have some video but no time to wait for it to upload tonight.
On the puppy thing.. the saga continues.. Triton is showing signs of being shy in new circumstances and the breeder is asking us to remain open minded and possibly get the fawn boy..sigh.. What next?? We shall see.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations to Alissa!! She is coming along so fast! You should be excited that she is swimming so well.

 
template by suckmylolly.com