Monday, May 5, 2008

Today is the day..

Alissa starts big girl swim class! :) Pretty exciting. She tells everyone she will be swimming with big kids today. Alissa also asks everyday now, "When is Hailey coming mommy? She is 4 right?" Something to that effect, she LOVES new friends and can't wait till her cousin comes to visit - -she thinks it is even more cool that Hailey has a little brother like she does. Too fun.


As far as Jon goes, I swore cold season was over.. guess I was wrong. He has a nasty cough and runny nose.. at least he should be all better by the time we have visitors.


Saturday we pick up Triton.. in fact right now I am going to create a Triton blog, I will let you know the link when I have it up and running. There have been some interesting developments with him, but I will post it there.

By the way, a small miracle has been occuring recently -- SUN! :) Hope it sticks around.

1 comments:

Laura said...

YAY! Can't wait to hear how her swim class went. Hailey is excited to meet Alissa, too! I can't believe it's only a week away! Exciting stuff...

P.S. I hope the sunshine stays too!

 
template by suckmylolly.com