Thursday, July 21, 2011

Empty cameras, early mornings, and Harley's.

Matt took the kidlets out fishing this Sunday in the Detroit area.. I stayed home to get some R&R. I sent him with the little point and shoot camera to document their adventures for me.. and when he came home I was all excited to upload them. And much to my surprise this is what I saw -


Yep...that was ALL I saw. Two pictures. LOL! Okay.. I should give him a bit of credit, at least he remembered he had a camera. Note Jonathan's outfit.. guess who likes to dress himself? Hehe.. they had a ton of fun and came home with 7 fish. We ate them all.

This week has been pretty laid back. The kidlets have had VBS (Vacation Bible School) from 9-12 every morning. Alissa is NOT happy about that by the way... "But MOOOOOOM I wanna sleep in." Ya, well.. we can do that when school starts. Sleep in?? When school starts?? Oh man life is good.

As for me.. I am on the mend slowly but surely. Been busy editing photos from the wedding and...and...and.. ya not much else. I am looking forward to returning to the land of the living.

Oh! I do have big news before I close. Upon much soul searching and prayer we have decided to start shopping for a motorcycle for Matt. We want to start an Oregon chapter of BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse). And you can't start that without a bike.. Matt will have to suffer through his first Harley..poor guy I know. I am excited to start that journey.. Most of the praying is that we find the right bike that we can afford. If it is meant to be we have faith it will happen.

Until next time..

2 comments:

Lisa said...

didn't Matt have a bike when I met you guys?

April said...

Yes he did! =) We sold it when Alissa was born.. money was crazy tight for awhile.

 
template by suckmylolly.com