Friday, July 29, 2011

Success, waiting games, knocking on wood, community support, and midnight lovin'..

Not much exciting to report.. but I'm afraid if I leave this idle too long I will fall back into old habits and my poor little blog with get neglected again. Since my last entry, I finished editing the wedding photos and delivered them. The family was happy - SUCCESS!

Matt has narrowed down his Harley choice to one or two bikes now it's just the waiting and searching game. .waiting he doesn't like, searching not so bad. The fun part of the process is test riding all these fun bikes. I am so happy that he will be able to ride again.
As for me, I'm on round three of antibiotics as of today - ARGH. Didn't help that I have a cold on top of all this other crud, but I think I'm on the mend. *KNOCK ON WOOD* Ya I know I said that before.
Went to Walmart today with the kidlets to get their "back to school" supplies.. which basically meant looking at a couple different school lists and giggling.. then picking whatever the heck we wanted. There was a lady who asked me if Jon was starting school this year, and when I told her yes and it was home school she was very encouraging. And another lady apparently overheard because she walked by, grabbed my arm, and said "Good for you" with the most kind look. Getting so much support and understanding from the community is really neat. Everyone knows how bad schools are getting. I asked Jonathan while we were out, "So, we gonna pack your lunch for school?" He said, "Yes! On wait no we can make what we want can't we we will be HOME!" hahaha.. I love those moments. We will be home.
And this one is for Alissa so some day she can look back and remember.. how every night her cat Kisses came into the house to sneak under the covers with her. This is not an uncommon sight in the middle of the night here.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com