Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring is in the air..

Ah yes.. the weather is changing at last. Here are some pictures from yesterday: That is Gage and Jonathan.. and then they started to conspire hehe.. I love this one.. Doesn't that just scream mischief??
And as you can imagine it was tough getting all three together.. this is the only one I got!
Just my luck.. I have another pic to add but it stopped working. Sheesh... At least spell check is functioning again!! YIPPEE!!

Today I met up with the family I will be pet sitting for.. loved the chickens!! One of them lays blue eggs, how cool is that?! We played outside a ton and rode bikes. Jonathan is so subtle when he wants outside - he grabs his bike helmet, puts it on his head (usually crooked and covering one eye) and stands by the door saying, "OUT! OUT! OUT!" lol.. He is too cute. So we played outside and the kids rubbed their hands in mud and both were cracking up because they were leaving muddy hand prints all over my van. Shoot, I should have taken a picture!! If they are still there tomorrow I will get one.
After outside play Jonathan took a nap and Alissa and I made bear cut out cookies (this is the picture I wanted to share, maybe I'll post it tomorrow). Alissa thinks it is fun to eat the flour.. that's right, doesn't sneak tastes of sugar -- she prefers flour thank you. Weirdo.
When Jonathan got up we packed for Dallas and went to visit my grandma. Known to Alissa as "Great-Grandma Jensen" Yep.. she picked the whole name I'm not sure how GG got so lucky with a short one. Hehe.. Anyhow, had a fun visit. The kids both adore her lawn ornaments. The birds are the big favorite. They are ceramic birds on a wire. Jonathan systematically hugged every single one.. twice. It was very cute. From grandma's it was off to swimming class! Alissa is doing SO good with her swimming!! She has made tremendous progress. She has become very comfortable in the water. I am just so proud of her when I watch her swimming. Jonathan plays in the kiddie pool (deepest end is one foot) while Ali swims and has a ball with all the toys. Did I say ball? Yep.. that's his favorite. A little yellow ball in particular. Anyhow.. Jon fell asleep on the way home and Alissa was out shortly after arriving. All is quiet in the Davis household. Tomorrow is school day for Alissa and exercise for me! We will be heading to Minto Brown park to let Zena roam and walk some laps. Fun days!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com