Sunday, February 10, 2008

Monster trucks and MP3's.. woohoo

Jonathan is really starting to talk.. here he is after his nap -- like the bed head? Hehe..

I have lost count of how many verbal words and signs he has.. but a rough estimate is 30+words and 100+signs. He is a frantic communicater. He is very intense when he is trying to get his point across. He also loves to flirt with everyone, loves getting attention from strangers.. he waves and says, "HI!" and blows kisses to people. It is really funny. He is not shy at all.

So, yesterday night Matt took Alissa to the Moster Truck show in Portland. She thought it was awesome!! It was very cute because they went with a friend of Matt's and his 5 year old son. The little boy was named Kyle. When Kyle's dad told him they were going with a little girl he said, "A GIRL?! Girls don't like cars!!" Hahaha.. THIS girl does!! By the time they hung out for a few minutes at our house they were buddies. They played out front with Zena and had a good time.. ended up catching bugs together.. Ali found a lady bug for her bug jar.. that's the only bug mommy likes!! Hehe. .

While they were in Portland Jonathan and I went out with Grandma Adams to dinner at Applebee's yuuummm (the Cowboy burger is to die for!) and then we went to Best Buy for part 2 of my b-day present-- my very first mp3 player.. I am so addicted!! I am listening to Dr Laura on it right now. I got the Sansa Clip, it holds 500 songs. It is a cute pink one with pink marshmellow earplugs. I had no idea how neat these little things were. :)

Tonight we are going to my in-laws house for a birthday dinner. Tacos!! My mother-in-law makes the best tacos. :) I can't wait!! I should mention my dad took me and the kids out for breakfast this morning at Shari's -- awesome. And the best part -- he bought me a birthday "cake" -- marionberry pie!! So much for the old diet.. oh well. I only have 5 pounds to go, might as well indulge.

The kids got a package from GG for valentines day. Here is a video of the aftermath.. stuff all over the living room!! This one is for GG:

Jonathan is a big fan of the peek-a-boo books. :)

I still have this stinking cold, it is a stubborn one. It is all in my chest, grr. Oh well.. the kids are healthy and as long as they dodge it I am happy. I would be sick a thousand times if I could keep them from ever being sick. Nothing worse then a sick kid, its so hard when there is nothing you can do for them :(. Anyhow.. I better get going, Jonathan is asleep and Alissa is playing with Papa. I'm off.. .

1 comments:

Jill Brochard said...

J is so expressive! Wow!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com