Friday, February 22, 2008

My poor Jonathan

:( Just got back from the doctor -- DOUBLE ear infection!! This being his first ear infection ever he thought he would just go for the gold I guess. Off to get some antibiotics. He has been napping off and on today and has about a 102 temp right now.. so hard to see him so miserable. Alissa is finally better except for a bit of a cough. We went this morning to Justin's swearing in, I was bummed I couldn't see it because little Jon was very cranky.. oh well, that's the life of a mommy. At least Matt got to be there when his good friend got his badge! :) It was a short ceremony because he was the only deputy to get sworn in. It is kind of funny because Justin is starting at the jail and two weeks later Matt leaves for the road. Thus is life.. I guess they will still see each other when Matt brings Justin a customer. Very exciting!!

This whole patrol thing is a bit nerve wracking, I'm trying real hard to think of all the positive and not think of all the safety issues. Matt is getting the opportunity to positively effect a lot of lives.. what a responsibility!! I know it is not one he is taking lightly. I can't wait to hear the stories!!

Until next time.
Here is Jonathan at the beach before the sickness hit.. just 'cuz.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Sorry to hear about Jon. I hope he is feeling better soon.

 
template by suckmylolly.com