Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

Things were pretty quiet today on this Superbowl Sunday. This morning we went to a friends house to pick up some items to send to Iraq.. then off to Safeway for dinner items. My dad came over for the bog game and treated us to some ribeye steaks -- yumm!! We had steak, green bean casserole, and baked potato covered with cheese. For dessert Alissa and I made chocolate chip cookies. Life is good. I was cheering New York so was very happy they won!! Always have to go with the underdog.


Alissa came up with something clever today.. to understand I need to back up a bit to our morning -- Alissa started the day with a powdered donut (and then we threw in some oatmeal and fruit, don't worry I don't put her into a sugar coma right away). So the afternoon rolls around and I forget what happened but she started pouting. I said, "Alissa, why are you pouting?" You know what she said? Without a pause she says, "Because you fed (ok, she really said feeded) me powdered donuts." Took me a second.. oh yes.. powder/pouter.. ook.. I was impressed.. teehee.

I was going to post some pictures, but that feature is not working at the moment -- humbug. Oh well.. here is a video instead -- this was Alissa right before leaving for her first day of school. She was admiring herself in the mirror.

You'll have to ignore the finger at the end.. lol

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com