Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My love story.. ok not really.

You know.. I'm new to the whole blog community, just started this one so that I could have a journal for the kids to look at some day and see how their lives were when they were young. Anyhow.. I was supposed to post my story HERE instead of in the comment of another blog.. yikes.. I'm learning. :) I decided that instead of posting the story of how we met, I instead want to post something for my husband. (Although he seldom reads this himself.. hehe.. its the thought). If you are interested in how we met, look in the comments of Mrs Hub ;)
Here it goes:

50 Reasons My Life Is Worth Living
1.I get kisses every morning, night, and in between.
2.I have a man who still gives me butterflies when he looks at me.
3.I have a wonderful man that loves me!
4.I have a manly man.
5.I have a man who works long unforgiving hours so that I can stay home and raise our kids.
6.I have a man who I can make laugh.
7.I have a man who makes me laugh.
8.I love my man's laugh.
9.I have a man who takes pride in his work and accomplishments.
10.I have a man I can be proud of.
11.I have a man who helps keep me sane.
12.I have a man to get through the hard times with.
13.I have a man to share the great times with.
14.I have a man whose hug can make me relax no matter how wound up I am.
15.I have a man who puts up with my crazy family.
16.I have a man who is not afraid to say what he thinks.
17.I have a man who is wise.
18.I have a man who respects me.
19.I have a man I deeply respect.
20.My man and I have the same goals.
21.I have a man who supports our family.
22.I have a man who is an incredible father.
23.I have a man who appreciates me.
24.I have a man who I appreciate.
25.I have a man I can trust.
26.I have a man who trusts me.
27.I have a man who holds my hand when we walk together.
28.I have a man who lets me lean on him (figuratively and literally).
29.I have a man who I feel completely safe with.
30.I have a man who is my best friend.
31.I have a man who loves to make me happy.
32.I have a handsome man.
33.I have a man who buys me chocolate once a month to put next to the chamomille tea he brews for me.
34.I have a man who, with the proper tools, can fix anything.
35.I have a man who loves his kids.
36.I have a man who shares my morals.
37.I have a man who is committed completely.
38.My man is good to his friends.
39.My man is willing to serve others.
40.I have a man to cuddle with.
41.I have a man with beautiful blue eyes and soft lips.
42.My man knows me better than anybody else and still loves me.
43.I have a man who is amused by the stupid things I do.
44.I have a man who is patient with me.
45.I have a smart man.
46.My man has great taste in music, books, and movies.
47.I have a man I can communicate well with.
48.I have a man who awes me with the way he can take control of any situation.
49.My wonderful man finds me wonderful.
50.I cannot wait to grow old with my amazing man!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank God for your man...he sounds like a blessing!

Keri said...

Nice to meet you April and welcome to the blogging community! Dont worry about posting in the wrong spot. I had never taken part in a blogfest either and was sort of confused until Andrea explained it all :)

You and your husband have a lovely story! LOL to the Kmart parking lot!

Congrats to you on your marriage and family and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day!

Tarrah said...

What a beautiful list! It sounds like you guys have a great relationship. Welcome to blogging!

Sandra said...

What a great post, I enjoyed reading it :)

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What a wonderful husband you have April! You sound like a very happy and blessed woman. God knows just who we need in our lives, doesn't He!
I am so happy you participated in the blogfest... don't worry about posting in the comments section! I am so glad you posted this awesome list as well :) Hope your Valentine's was great! Welcome to the fun world of blogging!

-Andrea

Ms. Kathleen said...

What a blessing you and your husband are to each other! God Bless!

 
template by suckmylolly.com