Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sick day at the beach.

My poor baby.. can you tell she is sick?? :( Those eyes are pitiful.
One of Jonathan just because :)
The kids had a great time at the beach today, even though Alissa wasn't feeling well.. how about that sunset? We went to Lincoln City with my dad and spend the day being beach bums.
It was just gorgeous.
It was about 55 degrees and beautiful.. we went to Mo's and played on the beach.. tried to keep it very low key so Ali wouldn't over due it being sick.. by the end of the day she was exhausted. As soon as we got home (a little before 8) Alissa said, "Mommy I'm tired I'm going to bed now." Ookk.. so I put both kids in the tub and then off to bed.

I should be in bed too, but I got hooked on the "Breaking Bad" AMC tv series.. very interesting.

Tomorrow we were supposed to go to Omsi, but I doubt Alissa will feel up to it.. we shall see.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com