Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunshine!!

Wow.. a small miracle. It is supposed to hit 60 degrees today! Time to dig out the bikes again!! WOOHOO

Alissa had school this morning and told me she discovered her favorite instrument. Wanna guess?? The symbols of course!! Hehe.. I am babysitting a friend's 2 year old all day today. He is a sweet little guy. He and Jonathan are both sleeping so I thought I would take this chance to catch up on the old blog. Alissa is playing trains right now in the living room.

While Ali was in school I took the boys to Riverside Park to go for a walk. It was nice and sunny (although still cold) and we really enjoyed our stroll. The boys were especially impressed with the giant globe (old acid ball) I will have to post a picture next time it is very impressive. But alas I forgot my camera. Bummer too because I didn't have a warm hat for Gage (the little boy) so I put Alissa's hat on him.. yes its pink.. I'm sure Gage's mommy will appreciate that. Hehe.. As for Jon, he has such a big head I just put my hobo hat on him.. sigh, it was so cute and I have no pictures to prove it. Phooey.

I wasn't feeling up to making lunch today so we stopped by Burger King for some chicken nuggets for the kids.. no one complained.

I might start watching Gage on a full time basis here soon.. goodness knows we need the income and he is currently in a daycare. (I despise daycare) I always thought I would make a good Mary Poppins. ok, not really she was way too cool. If I could only fly..

Hey, I'm not sure if I mentioned this.. but I started a little pet sitting business awhile ago and every now and then I get a customer. I just got a two week job I am VERY excited about!! We get to take care of two cats which is fine.. and the exciting part? FIVE CHICKENS!! Yes, Alissa will be in heaven. We get to collect the eggs and feed the chickens.. umm.. maybe I should be paying them for this? Nah.. :) I will have to get some pictures to share.

Right now for your viewing pleasure how about a little dancing??



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com